Print Management Companies Newcastle
There are many reasons why companies choose to use NCP Printing Newcastle print management services for inventory management of its stock and/or marketing items. Contact us or call 02 4926 1300.
- Utilisation of online ordering and reporting systems
- Secure, on-site storage facilities at Newcastle and Wetherill Park, NSW
- Customised, live reporting on your desktop 24/7
- Full despatch management to destinations around Australia
- Automated system reporting to ensure continuous stock availability
- Volume discounts and economical re-order quantities enabled
- Picking, kitting and dispatch from one location
- Outsource non-core activities to save indirect costs
- Prompt, accurate and user-driven dispatch methods
- Availability of IFS services – freight cost comparison software for all local and national deliveries
Print management - Print Warehousing
Warehousing is provided at our premises in Newcastle and Wetherill Park. Together, the two sites provide 2500m2 of storage area with high bay racking for client managed items. Items stored include goods from third party manufacturers and are not restricted to printed items. Please email us or call us on 02 4926 1300 for more information.
How our Print Warehousing Works
Each client is allocated a general area for storage dependent upon their needs. All items are given a unique code for easy identification. The code is generated within our MIS which also enables us to track usage, reorder levels, version numbers etc. The system also links directly with our online ordering portal, to enable clients to access live data with regard to their items.
Print Storage Availability
There is no minimum or maximum number of items that we can store (subject to floor space availability). The flexibility of our storage enables us to also accommodate one-off, or periodical additional items, which may require extra bays or floor space for an indefinite period of time. Please email us or call us on 02 4926 1300 for more information.
High Security Print Warehousing
We also have an additional high security caged area for short term storage of highly confidential or sensitive items. Access to this area is limited to authorised personnel only. The area is monitored 24/7 by a mounted security camera. The area has been utilised in the past by the Board of Studies for examination papers and also the Police Integrity Commission for highly sensitive reports. Please email us or call us on 02 4926 1300 for more information about our print management systems.